struts-user mailing list archives

From roger <roger.var...@googlemail.com>
Subject Is it possible to redirect after a Stream result action has completed?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:40:30 GMT
Hi

I have a .jsp page that contains a link. When the link is clicked an action
is called that uses the stream result to download a data file to the client
pc. When the action is complete and all the browser generated download
dialogs have been cleared, the original .jsp that contains the download link
is still displayed. I would like to be able to "redirect" to another page
once the download has completed. Is this possible and if so pointers as to
how I go about it would be welcome.

Regards