struts-user mailing list archives

From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Error "Function 'json:serialize' specifies 5 params, but 1 were declared" on WebLogic
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:51:49 GMT
Hi,

 I'm using Struts 2.1.8, with plugin struts2-json-plugin-2.1.8.1.jar in an
application deployed on WebLogic 10.3 ovver RedHat. We've been using the tag
json:serialize without issue for months. But today we installed the same
version of WebLogic over Windowx 7, and every time that tag is used, we got
that error:

Function 'json:serialize' specifies 5 params, but 1 were declared

The tag is used as follows:

var boxContent = <c:out value="${json:serialize(myDataStore)}"
escapeXml='false'/>;

It is the same war we deployed (and it works) on our RedHat environment, so
I don't understand why is giving such error message. Any ideas?

Thanks

JL