struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: addActionMessage does not show message after redirect (struts2.2.3)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:10:24 GMT
That is definitely not my experience.  As Dave said, the Action/Field
Errors/Messages have always been stored in the request and lost across a
redirect.  There have been several interceptors that have been talked about
on this list to bridge that problem, but they are not on the stack by
default.
  (*Chris*)