struts-user mailing list archives

From mohan rao <mohanara...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2 There is a bug in FileUploadInterceptor (FileContentType).
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:22:52 GMT
I'm trying to rescrit a file being Upload based on FileContentType. I'm
facing browser compatability issue. Suppose if i have to allow only jar
files (application/java-archive) but i'm getting different contentTypes for
different browsers. Like x-zip compressed, application-octstream for the jar
fileContentType. So, i tried allowed extension types (jar) it's working
fine. But the if user changed the extension of a text file [.txt to .jar].
It will fail and it's foolproof. How can i fix this problem?