struts-user mailing list archives

From Arpan <arpan.deb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsp caching problem
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:54:36 GMT
Hi Eric,

Are you currently using struts2? If so then open ur jsp and type attribute
"autocomplete" in textfield or form element and see if it supports or not.

It's obviously a browser issue, but my question was how do u solve in
struts2 ?

Please advice me the releavent solution, rather than only assuming some
theory work for in the practicle current situation.

Thanks