struts-user mailing list archives

From Haroon Rafique <haroon.rafi...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: version bump from struts 2.2.1 to 2.2.3 and JSP broke??
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 18:17:35 GMT

On 2011-05-11, at 1:20 PM, Maurizio Cucchiara wrote:

> So my guess is that there is something wrong in your configuration.
> Could you please post your (Don't attach them, rather use a pastebin
> service):
> 1. struts.xml
> 2. web.xml
>
> Have you checked if it works in tomact?

Hi Maurizio,

Our application is an in-house EAR application, so deploying on tomcat is not an option at
the moment (without significant tweaking like ripping out the initialization code, etc).

struts.xml
http://pastebin.ca/2056941

web.xml
http://pastebin.ca/2056943

struts.properties
http://pastebin.ca/2056945

Cheers,
--
Haroon Rafique   <haroon.rafique@utoronto.ca>
Enterprise Apps & Solutions Integration, University of Toronto