struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts File Upload Issue
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 12:15:28 GMT

<!-- speculation but comment out the validators in *validator*.xml and then -->
<!-- once the error is reproduced then put in debug statements -->
<validators>
    <validator name="required" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.validators.RequiredFieldValidator"/>
    <!-- validator name="requiredstring" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.validators.RequiredStringValidator"/
-->
</validators>

//if problem detected then log debug code for all methods of RequiredFieldValidator

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: Struts File Upload Issue
> Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:14:18 +0530
> From: VijayaRajan.S@cognizant.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> Hi Pawel,
>
> Thanks for your concern. I am getting success out of this user validation. And if user
validation fails, then it should always happen for a particular user. But it happens occasionally.

> Regards,
> Vijay S

copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.