struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login Page
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 16:37:54 GMT
Sounds like an interview question to me.

In general I think it's better for everyone to provide
hints/pointers/links/etc. instead of outright answers--at least that
way the OP will have *some* actual clue instead of simply
regurgitating the knowledge of others, leading to more work for
someone else down the line.

Dave