struts-user mailing list archives

From Saeed Najahi <najah...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2 & hibernate
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 22:46:02 GMT
hello guys, plz i need some help concerning struts 2.2.3 and hibernate
3.6.3,
the problem i'm having is that the jars seem to keep fighting with each
other :( exceptions that stop me from even daring to write a single line of
code that implicates hibernate and struts, the documentation doesn't help
much unfortunatly, explanation or indication of what version of what jar is
needed isn't mentioned, i've never even thought that javassist was needed
untill i downloaded a struts project from google code, there was no
mentioning of it whatsoever in the tutorial
would anyone kindly give me a pom.xml of a working struts2 and hibernate
project (in addition to the full hibernate plugin), please help me out i'm
pretty much depressed right now,
thanks in advance guys

`*The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese..*`

*NAJAHI Saïd* (* KyouJin-SaMa* )
4ème année G.Info E.N.S.A.Safi