struts-user mailing list archives

From Bertrand <bertran...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2 and tiles
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 13:47:32 GMT
 Thank you for your answer. I would like to know if tiles work with struts2
in a portlet environment.
 This has been done countless times with struts 1.x versions, and as you
point out (with irony I suppose), there are documentations on it. The thing
is I can't seem to get it to work with struts2

 I can see my portlet and the tiles are working, but after submitting the
form I am getting the following error :

Jsr168Dispatc E
 com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogger
 error Could not execute action

 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed in event phase at
 org.apache.struts2.portlet.servlet.PortletServletResponse.isCo
 mmitted(PortletServletResponse.java:178)

Did anyone manage to deploy a struts2 portlet using tiles?