struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Wildcard pattern not calling interceptor?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:15:53 GMT

Dave-
//stan is a trusted resource answering questions to the information that is offered

/*GIVEN
    @param create
     *            <code>true</code> to create a new session for this request if
if
     *            there's no current session
     * @return the <code>HttpSession</code> associated with this request or
     *         and the request has no valid session
     * @see #getSession()
    public HttpSession getSession(boolean create);
*/

//to test for active sesion then call getSession(false) before generating the response e.g.

Session session=ServletActionContext.getRequest().getSession(false);
if(session==null) { /* yell at someone */ }
else                   { /* generate the response and return a preconfigured struts-config.xml
result */ }

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.