struts-user mailing list archives

From DanY Liu <danyun....@gmail.com>
Subject Debug problem, one http request is send twice.
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 04:15:54 GMT
Hi all,

I want to try the model driven and prepare interceptors in struts 2, so I
wrote a example. Then I was going to debug the program, every time , one
http request make two "request" in the struts, in other words, when the
"return SUCCESS" called(the html is populated in the browser successfully),
the program turn to the constructor of the action and every process been run
again..  .

I set the breakpoints at the constructor , void prepare() and getModel().

Could someone can help on this odd problem?

The IDE  is Intellij 10.03 and the struts version is 2.2.2.1, browser :
firefox 4 or chrome 10.0

thanks