struts-user mailing list archives

From Jainitya <jainitya.jaiys...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to pass a date as a parameter a action
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:59:34 GMT

Hi I have to pass  a parmeter to action
  <s:url action="DailyShopStockChart" id="url">
              <s:param name="date" value="date"/>
  </s:url>
Now the Problem is : this code is unable to call the
action"DailyShopStockChart"
//Output URL on web:/LSMS/DailyShopStockChart.action?date=2011-01-01

if i  remoove the {<s:param name="date" value="date"/>}
I am  able to call the action.
//Output URLon web:/LSMS/DailyShopStockChart.action

If I change this Param "shopLog.dateSubmit" with "shopmaster.idShopMaster"
then it also call the action with idShopMaster
//Output URLon
web:/LSMS/DailyShopStockChart.action?shopmaster.idShopMaster=1

Could you please help me  to pass this date as an parameter to this action