struts-user mailing list archives

From "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Chris.Cranf...@setech.com>
Subject RE: Strut2 JQuery
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:43:00 GMT
I tried passing the JS through something that understands JSP but it
seemed to have been a failed attempt as nothing seemed to work.  What
the existing plugin does is somewhat as you described; the tags create a
simple JSON object filled with options and then passes those options off
to the javascript layer to prepare the core JQuery stuff.

I noticed that the plugin has a preBind and postBind function; however,
I'm not entirely sure how one can use those two functions with this
plugin though; and support/activity seems to be hit or miss.