struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with s:hidden
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:27:42 GMT
As far as I can remember every struts tag support dynamic attributes, hence,
even if you write foo="bar" there is any tag library violation.
With that said, it should be work.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 25/feb/2011 23.17, "Frank Serkland" <fhserkland@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
I have the following form in my JSP.  The hidden field in this form,
which I have verified with the documentation as having correct syntax
as far as Struts 2 goes, is being marked by Eclipse with this error
message: "Invalid attribute (value)."  Can anybody help me with this?
Thanks.

<c:forEach var="bulletins" items="${bulletins}">
       <c:if test="${bulletins.approved == false}">
               <s:form action="ApproveBulletin" method="post">
value="${bulletins.name}" /></td>
<c:out value="${bulletins.subject}" /></td>
value="${bulletins.date}" /> <br>
value="${bulletins.note}" />
<!-- Error here -->                     <s:hidden name="id" value="${
bulletins.id}" /></td>
value="approve" label="Approve"
                                               action="ApproveBuletin"
/></td>