struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple field and modelDriven
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:28:01 GMT
Which struts version?

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 17/feb/2011 09.07, <Matthieu.Marc@ensam.eu> ha scritto:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a class named User which contain some information about user .
>
> I have made a form in my JSP and an action which is modelDriven with my
User class.

> Public class User implements modelDriven<User>{}...
>
> My question is about multiple field with same id in my JSP. My User class
have a field named streetaddresses (which is linked with an active directory
field of the same name). In my form, I want to put 3 input field for
streetaddresses (streetaddresses line 1, streetaddresses line2 and
streetaddresses line3).
> If I do this, the three field will be concatenated using comma (line1,
line2, line3)

> Is there a way to change the separator comma with another thing (like
\r\n) ? (line1\r\nline2\r\nline3)

> And will it will prepopulate the three field splitting the
getStreetAddresses field using the separator when I will want to make a form
to modify informations ?

> Streetaddresses = line1\r\nline2\r\nline3\r\n -> streetaddresses line1 =
line1 -> streetaddresses line2 = line2....