struts-user mailing list archives

From eRobot <dwki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 - Image Approval Process
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 12:17:57 GMT

Thats a good point Dave, I could create a separate app for this as they will
not need to see my web app, they only need to see the image and click a
radio button to approve or not.

Would you recommend a login approach or some kind of temporary url.
I need security but would like to avoid issuing login details?

Currently not using spring, just struts2, mysql, json, jquery etc.

Thanks for the quick reply.