struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerson John" <jer...@cprvision.com>
Subject RE: generate SQL Hibernate Query using session
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 03:00:38 GMT
Hi,
 By the way My query is below

"select b.Name as brand,a.Name as
eventname,c.Code,a.EventStartDate,a.EventEndDate,a.EventObjective,a.EventTyp
e from ASSET a,Brand b,LPDCOUNTRY c where a.Brand=b.id and a.Country=c.id"

It also says brand property not defined...Is there any syntax error...I
couldn't find any

Thanks in advance

Many Thanks and Regards,

Jerson

From: Jerson John [mailto:jerson@cprvision.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:53 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: generate SQL Hibernate Query using session

Hi,
  Thanks for your reply.
Actually I am bit confused here..What I do normally is that get the List of
the model calss from the HQL Query and cast it and iterate it in jsp...Here
If there values from more than one table then I can't cast it to any model
class because of the difference in properties.Please advice me a approach
for this....Thanks in advance

Many Thanks and Regards,

Jerson