struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jose Luis Martinez Avial" <jlmarti...@pb-santander.com>
Subject Strtus2: httpheader result does not sent headers with hyphenated names
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:59:09 GMT
Hi all,

    I'm using Struts .2.1.8.1, and I've found a problem when I use
result type httpheader and I try to use a header name with a hyphen.
They don't get sent. For example, the following result definition:

<result name="mvc.security.authentication.ntlm.solicited"
type="httpheader">

    <param name="status">401</param>

    <param name="headers.WWW-Authenticate">NTLM</param>

    <param name="headers.a">my header</param>

    <param name="headers.WWWAuthenticate">NTLM</param>

</result>

    I receive the headers "a" and "WWWAuthenticate", but no the header
"WWW-Authenticate". Is there any way to fix this behaviour?

    Thanks.

Jose

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banco
Santander International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented
are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Banco Santander International unless otherwise specifically
stated.

Las comunicaciones via Internet no son seguras y por lo tanto
Banco Santander International no asume responsabilidad legal
ni
de ningun otro tipo por el contenido de este mensaje. Cualquier
opinion transmitida pertenece unicamente al autor y no
necesariamente representa la opinion del Banco Santander
International a no ser que este expresamente detallado.