struts-user mailing list archives

From Rubens Gomes <rub...@pocketgear.com>
Subject How to use an application scoped variable in <s:a href=""/>?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:04:28 GMT
I am using the <s:a ...> tags in my JSP pages.  And I am using <s:url..> to define
URLs for the <s:a href="" />.  I have recently made some changes to place the URLs <s:url.../>
variables on the application scope (so that they can be shared by all requests/threads).
 Since I made this change I need to change the href in <s:a.../> to point to an application
scoped variable instead.  Is there any way to do that?

I already tried:  <s:a href="%{#application.var}"...>, and as far as I know it does
not work.

Thanks,

Rubens.