struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic dropDown List
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:17:36 GMT
Unfortunately the <s:select> tag doesn't work like the <select> HTML
element.  If that's what you are trying to do you could either set up the
list to be displayed in the action and reference it in the <s:select> "list"
attribute, or you could just use <select> and <option> and build it
yourself.
  (*Chris*)