struts-user mailing list archives

From Nuwan Arambage <nuwan.aramb...@gmail.com>
Subject WARNING: No configuration found for the specified action: 'HelloWorld' in namespace: ''. Form action defaulting to 'action' attribute's literal value.
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:08:44 GMT
Hi,
I'm a newbie to the structs2 and I was trying to write my first hello
world application using structs2.Once I have tried it , I was getting
the following warning message.
WARNING: No configuration found for the specified action: 'HelloWorld'
in namespace: ''. Form action defaulting to 'action' attribute's
literal value.

As far as I know , I have correctly mapped the actions, I couldn't
find out what was wrong to surface this message.Why does this warning
message popping up & eventually I wouldn't be able to run the
application.

I'm looking forward to better answer form structs2 community
Thanks
--
 Fail again. Fail better

With Regards ,