struts-user mailing list archives

From Harsh Grover <harsh.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Redirect & RedirectAction forwarding to localhost:8080 if no protocol mentioned in namespace
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:26:00 GMT
I'm using redirectAction to send the user to another action using
redirectAction. However, if the namespace is not provided, the request is
getting forwarded to localhost:8080 (my server instance). I'm using apache
in front of my app server, and this is breaking my flow. Is there any
configuration I need to change? I cant put the complete url in my namespace
since I have multiple environments.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks.