struts-user mailing list archives

From JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jlm...@gmail.com>
Subject Localice text through hierarchy.
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:45:46 GMT
Hi,
    I'm using Struts 2.1.8.1, and I've found an odd behaviour in the way
LocalizedTextUtil looks for a text. The situation is a follows:

 package.properties
com/
    acme/
        package.properties
        actions/
            MyAction.

    So I have two package.properties, one at the root directory, and the
other one in com.acme. MyAction is trying to use a text defined in the first
one, but it seems that once LocalizedTextUtil  has located
com.acme.package.properties, and not found the text, it doesn't try to go up
in the hierarchy, and therefore it does not return the text. Is that
behaviour correct?

    Thanks

Jose Luis