struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1 tags
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 20:07:51 GMT
1) Why aren't you using existing mechanisms to do this and instead relying
on scriptlets? Either JSTL or whatever that existing S1 tag for option
collections is would be far cleaner.

2) Is there anything in the logs?

3) Are you using Tiles (which back in the day swallowed exceptions whole
sometimes)?

4) Are you using the rtexpr tags?

Dave