struts-user mailing list archives

From struts....@spamgourmet.com
Subject Localization for SiteMesh decorators
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:06:48 GMT
This seems like a documentation bug.  This page:
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.1.1/docs/localization.html
Says "Internationalizing SiteMesh decorators is possible, but there are quirks. See SiteMesh
Plugin for more."
Unfortunately, the link in the documentation is invalid.  After using Google to find the proper
SiteMesh Plugin page, there is nothing mentioned about localization.

I propose the following:

* The link to the SiteMesh Plugin page should be fixed in the "localization.html" page.
* The SiteMesh Plugin page should actually include a section on localization, detailing the
quirks

In the mean time -- can anyone point me to a SiteMesh localization document?  I'm especially
interested in how a freemarker decorator might be able to access resources from a different
namespace.

-Roland