struts-user mailing list archives

From <vikram.g.by...@accenture.com>
Subject retaining the values in html:select multiple="true" in jsp + collection + struts
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:18:01 GMT
Hi,

    I have a multiple selection box in one of the jsp:

            <TR>

                      <TD height=30 class="Formblue" valign=top><strong>Select&nbsp;
Level&nbsp;:</strong></TD>

                    <TD colspan=5  class="para" >

                        <strong>

property="strLevelId" >

 labelProperty="strLevelName"/>

                        </strong>

                   </TD>

                    </TR>

  When the user clicks on "Submit" it goes to another jsp.  Now the user clicks on the back
button, the selected value in the multiple selection box is not retained.  I need your inputs
to fix this.

Best Regards,

 Vikramsingh G B

Accenture - IDC | BANG4 | Bangalore - 560037 | e-mail: vikram.g.byali@accenture.com<mailto:vikram.g.byali@accenture.com>
| Office: +91 80 4186 3008 | Mobile: +91 99865 93789 | MOC :vikram.g.byali@accenture.com

  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message