struts-user mailing list archives

From <vikram.g.by...@accenture.com>
Subject retaining the values in html:select multiple="true" in jsp + collection + struts
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:51:15 GMT
Hi,

    I have a multiple selection box in one of the jsp:

            <TR>

                      <TD height=30 class="Formblue"
valign=top><strong>Select&nbsp; Level&nbsp;:</strong></TD>

                    <TD colspan=5  class="para" >

                        <strong>

size="3" name="MyForm" property="strLevelId" >

property="strLevelId"  labelProperty="strLevelName"/>

                        </strong>

key="common.CtrlMessage"/></strong></span>

                   </TD>

                    </TR>

  When the user clicks on "Submit" it goes to another jsp.  Now the user
clicks on the back button, the selected value in the multiple selection box
is not retained.  I need your inputs to fix this.