struts-user mailing list archives

From Endre Balogh <endre.bal...@softvision.ro>
Subject simple form not showing in table in mozilla
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:08:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a somewhat frustrating problem, as follows:

I intend to have a form for every row in a table, something like

<s:iterator value="..." status="iterator">
             onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor = '#f5f5f5'" >
<s:form theme="simple" action="...">
</s:form>
</s:iterator>

The entire table (and some other content) is brought using dojo tags
into a div.
Now:
a) in IE everything looks OK (textfield and submit button in every row)
b) in mozilla, if I type in the address of the JSP into the browser, it
looks OK
c) in mozilla, if I change the form theme to xhtml, everything appears
where it should (though it look horrible), as expected.
d) in mozilla, when bringing in the content by ajax, everything within
the form (theme="simple") simply vanishes. It is simply not there. If I
place other columns outside the form, they are there, but nothing from
inside the form.

I fiddled a bit around the css I'm using (.list is the class of the
surrounding table), but couldn't locate any error (if it is indeed
there). Here it is anyway:

.list tr {
     background-color: #f5f5f5;
}

.list td {
     padding: 5px 5px;
     border: 1px solid #ccc;
}

.list td a {
     color: #4682b4;
}

Anything I find on forums is about code that works in Mozilla and breaks
in IE, not vice-versa. Any ideas on what could cause this rather strange
behaviour?

Regards,
Endre