struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: OptionTransferSelect problem
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:00:36 GMT
On 1/3/11 10:01 AM, RogerV wrote:
> component will "Will auto-select all its elements upon its containing form
> submision." but it's not doing that - I have to manually select the items in
> the right hand list to get the values returned when the containing form is
> submitted.

The magic is all in:

>> 	<script type="text/javascript"
> src="/GenesisNg-Web/struts/optiontransferselect.js"></script>

So I'd suggest looking in there and maybe setting some javascript
breakpoints to see exactly what's happening on submit.

IIRC, it might only select all the items in one of the two lists and not
the other.  You can always override the optiontransferselect.js file
with your own modifications...  (IIRC when I last used this I had to
specifically disable this so that it didn't take forever to submit all
those values.)

-Dale