struts-user mailing list archives

From RogerV <roger.var...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JQuery Plugin Modal Dialog help needed
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:55:36 GMT

Dave Newton-6 wrote:

> Seems more a JavaScript question... Does the click handler eventually
> return
> false so the browser won't actually follow the link?

The doDelete() function is my on-click handler which opens the dialog
created by the <sj:dialog> tag. I was assuming (probably erroneously) that
the true/false would come from the button handlers (continueButton() and
cancelButton()) defined on the <sj:dialog> tag - but I never get a chance to
click either button on the dialog, it displays correctly but doesn't block
until a button is pressed, it proceeds directly into my delete action.

Regards

function doDelete() {
	$('#confirm_delete').dialog('open');
	}