struts-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Kannan A B <satheesh.kan...@hcl.com>
Subject DateTimePicker
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:46:35 GMT
Hi,

Am trying  with struts 2 date time picker, but its not working at all. My struts 2 version
2.1.8.
Here is my below code, please check and say any problem in this. While am running this code
am getting only label. I have added struts-dojo-plugin jar in lib folder.

<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
<head>
<sx:head />
</head>
<sx:datetimepicker name="date2" label="Format (dd-MMM-yyyy)" displayFormat="dd-MMM-yyyy"
 adjustWeeks="true"/>

Thanks  and Regards,

Satheesh Kannan A B

::DISCLAIMER::