struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: namespace vs package
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:15:02 GMT
Yes, there's a default package, and its value is shown in the documentation
for the Convention plugin IIRC (which I may very well not, and I'm
struggling w/ limited Verizon connectivity on my Google CR-48 laptop at the
moment.)

Dave

(Like I how I just snuck in that part about the Google laptop? My geek cred
shot up like maybe a thousand percent when that thing showed on my doorstep,
so I gotta brag every now and then.)