struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject execAndWait Interceptor
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:11:51 GMT
Does anyone actually use this interceptor?  I have a team asking me about
it's use in production and how this solution would compare to a jQuery
solution.  I played around with it lst night and am skeptical about it.  For
one thing, the documentation says

"The ExecuteAndWaitInterceptor is great for running long-lived actions in
the background while showing the user a nice progress meter. This also
prevents the HTTP request from timing out when the action takes more than 5
or 10 minutes."

and a request like that would get me fired!

Peace,
Scott