struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization/ Authentication
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:10:20 GMT
Hello,

Even I am searching for some better way in which authentication can be done
using struts2 or spring security toghether.

No direct or simple example to explain it working together.

Specially for these two cases where

1. which user can access which action,  is stored in database ->
authorization table
2. which user can access how much data from a table in database,  is decided
by authorization logic.

How to implement this any example or references welcomed.