struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization/ Authentication
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:36:44 GMT
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Amol Ghotankar
<ghotankarua50@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even I am searching for some better way in which authentication can be done
> using struts2 or spring security toghether.

You might want to look at Codehaus Redback.  Even if you end up not
using it, you might find some ideas there.

(Redback is the role based access control layer used in Apache
Continuum (which is a Struts 2 app.)  There is a webapp overlay which
gives you user creation, log in/out and the ability to set up which
role can do what in your app.)

--
Wendy