struts-user mailing list archives

From RogerV <roger.var...@googlemail.com>
Subject Struts 2.2.1 and Tag Lib oddities
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:30:18 GMT

Hi

I've just upgraded to 2.2.1 from 2.1.8 and I guess I must have missed a
piece of documentation somewhere. My IDE (Eclipse Helios) is now flagging
all my .jsp files as being in error. Specifically, it complains that it
cannot find the tag library descriptor "/struts-tags" (<%@ taglib prefix="s"
uri="/struts-tags"%>)although this seems to have had no effect on deploying
them to Tomcat successfully. At first I thought I'd fsked up somewhere so I
reverted back to 2.1.8 and the problem dissappeared, going back to 2.2.1 the
problem re-appears, so it definitely struts related. I'm getting the same
problem with the sitemesh tags as well (<%@ taglib prefix="decorator"
uri="http://www.opensymphony.com/sitemesh/decorator" %>)

Anyone got any idea as to what has changed?

Regards