struts-user mailing list archives

From stanlick <stanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization with REST/Convention plug-ins
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:47:38 GMT

de-rust?  That's awesome.  I personally am afraid to see what might be
lurking under all my rust.

There is a struts.convention.package.locators set to the top-level folder in
the class hierarchy.  One thing that I found interesting though, I added the
struts2-config-browser-plugin hoping to get a better look at the runtime and
discovered the url .../foo/config-browser/index.action throws a 404.  When I
removed the index.action I get the following stack trace.  You know, all
these plug-ins are great, but debugging this or that combination being used
is a PITA!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The index() is not defined in action
class com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport

org.apache.struts2.rest.RestActionInvocation.invokeAction(RestActionInvocation.java:105)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:280)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:243)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.execute(DefaultActionProxy.java:130)
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:488)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:77)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:91)