struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link Display Logic
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:06:25 GMT
I'll generally expose permission info through an action (or whatever model
makes it to the page) and use a custom tag to really clarify and narrow the
purpose of that particular JSP/etc. logic.

Other than that, though, not sure what else I'd really do, if I'm trying to
stay within the S2 framework. Spring Security is another option.

Dave

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Biesbrock, Kevin <Biesbrock.Kevin@aoins.com