struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Brown <aa...@thebrownproject.com>
Subject Re: Struts2, convention plugin, websphere 6.1
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:41:09 GMT
Gently bringing this thread back to the topic in the subject line...

Does anyone have any ideas about why my WebSphere 6.1 server would be
ignoring the convention plugin and not loading any of my struts2
annotations into the context?

I did see some references in the websphere patch info to fixing some
broken annotation processing with respect to web services, but I'm not
using any web services in this particular app (SOAP, etc.). Is this a
patch that I need to apply anyway? I hadn't done it yet since it's
clear my server IS processing annotations for other things like
hibernate and spring (@Autowire, for example, works like a charm).

Anyway, I'm stumped.

--
Aaron Brown : aaron@thebrownproject.com