struts-user mailing list archives

From Jake Vang <vangj...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: how to access spring beans from inside a custom validator
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 09:50:47 GMT
Eduard,

I tried that. I thought spring would inject the field, but I keep
getting a NullPointer (after I get the field and try to use it). Are
there any other configurations that I need in web.xml? Right now,
among other things, I have the listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener  defined in
web.xml.

Thanks,