struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven Yang <kenshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 - implementing SSL
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 01:28:49 GMT
yes using SSL provided by web container or http server is the way to go

i think the struts ssl plugin only provide convenient way to redirect
certain page to https/http.
for example, you might want to force your login page to be always accessed
using https then it can help you easily redirect all http access to https