struts-user mailing list archives

From Dominique JUSTE <dju...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: BeanUtils.populate
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:14:04 GMT
Dear Li,

Thank you for your help. You are right : I should have avoided using arrays. I decided to
turn all of them to List, it is easier to add elements on them.

I tried using your AutoList class, then I have less problems, but some exceptions remain.
I will work on them tomorow, as I will go to cinema this evening :)

Those exceptions are due to lacking setters and getters.

I will let you know soon.

Thanks a lot again ! :)

Dom