struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <d...@newfield.org>
Subject Re: Struts - optiontransferselect - Triple
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 03:19:18 GMT
On 11/2/10 1:34 AM, Raghuveer Vellanki wrote:
> Is it possible to customize / Build optiontransferselect for three
> dropdown boxes With Triple List (3 List boxes with Left and Right
> buttons)?

Look at the html and javascript that actually runs in the browser when
you use this tag.  It's pretty straightforward and could easily be
extended.  It's probably much easier to just build your one page than to
extend the tag/templates that auto-generate it, but if you want to do
the latter, I'd still start with the former so you can see what changes
you need.

-Dale