struts-user mailing list archives

From mccorby <mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject JfreeChart plugin and dynamic size of the images
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 05:41:21 GMT

Hi all,
I am using jfreechart plugin to display charts in the application.
Everything was ok until I found out that certain images were clipped.
This happens to charts having many items in the legend so that only (part
of) the legend is displayed.
Though I can change the height property in the declaration of the action to
be higher, this is not what I'm looking for (there can be other  generated
images larger than the maximum specified in the action).
Is there any way of doing this dynamically?

Cheers,
Jose C.