struts-user mailing list archives

From Phil Adams <padam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 threading in a Java EE application server environment
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:07:32 GMT
Hi Lukasz,
Thanks for the information... I read about ExecuteAndWaitInterceptor
but it seems as though that must create a new thread as well, since it
also uses the BackgroundProcess class to execute the action, right?
In this particular situation, I need to find a way for the action's
execute() method to be called on the servlet container's original
thread, rather than on some new thread created by Struts.

Thanks

--
Phil Adams