struts-user mailing list archives

From Oscar <oscar.kalde...@gmail.com>
Subject Store permanently file in temp directory
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:54:00 GMT
Hi to all, i'm developing a S1 application that has a form with upload file
control. I know that, by default, when you upload a file, it stores
temporally in a temp directory that normally is web directory. I know that
after that, the file is deleted, so i wanna know if exists a way to tell
struts framework to save that file in some directory without the need to
write code to write the file in the web application's directory.

Regards.

--
Oscar Calderón
SCJP 6  <http://javahowto.net>