struts-user mailing list archives

From Eduard Neuwirt <eduard.neuw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Struts, Spring, Hibernate and multiple Sessionfactories
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:50:17 GMT
Hello,

I am looking for an elegant solution for the following situation.

I have a multitenant struts/spring/hibernate application. Every tenant is
stored in own database within the same RDBMS. All databases has the same
schema. At the spring layer every tenant is represented as a datasource.
Because I use the Hibernate I have to create multiple SessionFactories to

How can I provide the correct Seesionfactory to the UserSession in struts.
Once I have is the tenantId stored in UserSession itself.

Please help
Eduard