struts-user mailing list archives

From cellterry <cellte...@gmail.com>
Subject jqGrid with Struts and Spring
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 02:34:01 GMT

Hello all,

I get a bug in firebug Net console which is strange as I thought I have
already correct configurations in the struts.xml and applicationContext.xml.

The table frame can be seen without data loaded.

Bug:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid action class configuration that
references an unknown class named [ajaxEmps]
org.apache.struts2.convention.ConventionsServiceImpl.determineResultPath(ConventionsServiceImpl.java:100)
:
:

applicationContext.xml:
:
:
	<bean id="ajaxEmps" class="ajax.Emps" scope="prototype">
		<property name="serviceEmp" ref="serviceEmp" />
	</bean>
:
:

struts.xml:

	<package name="ajax" namespace="/" extends="json-default">
:
:
		<action name="ajaxEmps" class="ajaxEmps">
			<result type="json" />
		</action>
:
:
	</package>

emps.jsp:

:
:

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
	jQuery("#emps").jqGrid({
	    url : "ajaxEmps.action",
:
:

Emps.java

package ajax;

:
:

@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class Emps extends ActionSupport {

:
:

Do anyone know why?

Terry.