struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 and Maven Archetypes
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:55:21 GMT
That's a directory structure, not a package structure. The archetype
will put the source in the right place for Maven.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Roland T. Craddolph
<rcraddolph@amagatto.com> wrote:
> Is there a standard like src/main/java?  I'm trying to follow some of the Google examples
for project development (mostly RCP for the time being), but I've been in several Java developing
environments that don't have the same layout when it comes to Java development.

> Roland  T. Craddolph
> Amagatto Solutions LLC
> Principal Member and Lead Architect
> Email: rcraddolph@amagatto.com

in the value for package I attached a screen shot of an example of what I'm talking about.
 I'm just wondering what would be recommended to put there.

>> Roland  T. Craddolph
>> Amagatto Solutions LLC
>> Principal Member and Lead Architect
>> Email: rcraddolph@amagatto.com

 It works and this is a lot easier than that huge command.  My only question is for the
packaging question what would you recommend to put there?  I'm still trying my best to follow
"industry" standards if that makes sense.